Taran grew up playing baseball and competed in Track and Field where he participated in the 200 and 400m sprints. After suffering from injury, he studied exercise physiology with a focus on maximizing performance, muscle gain and fat loss.
Taran plans on continuing his education for a Doctorate in Exercise Physiology and eventually becoming a professor teaching proper exercise programming for clients with special diseases such as: Diabetes and Parkinson’s Disease.
- Graduated from Cal State University, Fullerton with a Master’s Degree in Kinesiology with an emphasis on Strength and Conditioning.
- Uses a systematic approach to exercise for individuals with specific injuries.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS).
- Certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition (PN1).
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer.
- USA Weight Lifting Level 1 Coach.
- Tel: (949) 829-4589
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org